Built by the Società Alpinisti Tridentini (SAT) in 1908 in the basin of Pratofiorito, near the ridges of Pratofiorito and Agola, it originally consisted of a modest cube-shaped construction.
The building was financed by the brothers Carlo and Giuseppe Garbari, mountaineers, photographers and patriots from Trentino, to whom the refuge is named. The name "Twelve Apostles" derives from the twelve small rock formations, similar to figures in prayer, located on the nearby homonymous pass.
|Period: 20.06 - 20.09||mo||tu||we||th||fr||sa||su|
|00:00 - 24:00|