Located in the main square, the church (1877) is dedicated to the Immaculate Virgin Mary. The interior is composed of a single hall and is richly decorated.
There are frescos done in 1910 by the Roman painter Francesco Giustiniani. The church was renovated from 1999 to 2003.
After its renovation the interior of the baptistry was also restored (2009) with the addition of a mosaic by the Friuli artist Luciano Petris.