Personalised travel memories.
In the past, travellers used to jot down their impressions of the places they visited on paper. Today, people tend to use their mobile phones, but the charm of the carnet de voyage (travel journal) lives on! If you want to put your artistic skills to the test and discover a new passion, this sketching walk is just the thing for you!
INFO & FAQ:
- Bookings within 4:00 p.m. the day before the trip;
- Start: 10:00 a.m. (13 May, 10 June, 23 September); 3:00 p.m. (27 May, 24 June);
- Meeting point: Info Point Arco, Viale delle Palme, 1, Arco | Google Maps.
- The activity takes place outdoors in the centre of Arco, among narrow streets, small squares and parks
- Duration: 2 hours;
- Service included: Urban sketching workshop;
- Required equipment: Bring a blanket in case you need to sit on the grass to paint;
- Provided equipment: Watercolour set;
- The activity will only take place with a minimum of two participants. If this is not the case, a full refund will be issued.