Visit the north shore of Lake Garda and tell others!
Garda Trentino means adventure, experience, relaxation and, especially, stories. And the best thing is to experience them for yourself!
Working with the media is always a pleasure for us. Whether you are a journalist, a blogger, an influencer or a broadcaster, we aim to present Garda Trentino to as wide an audience as possible. So, if you would like to get to know our region and all of its treasures in person, simply send us an enquiry with a short description of your project and a current media kit. We look forward to working with you!
We build upon working closely together as experts, and we believe in sharing visions. To ensure that we work with our media partners in ways that are both smooth and fruitful, here are some guidelines:
Journalists and media partners are entitled to:
- 2 to 3 overnight stays with half board;
- the Garda Guest Card (includes free use of public transport, discounts and much more. besides);
an activity programme related to the travel theme.
Journalists and media partners undertake to:
- provide an up-to-date media kit;
- submit a project with plenty of good ideas for an exciting travel programme;
- cover the expenses for any companions.
We would politely ask you to send your requests around a month in advance to Natasha Bontadi!