Here you find useful information for your next holiday in Garda Trentino
Hotels, wine and food businesses, shops, markets, offices and beauty salons, as well as gyms, swimming pools and museums are up and running in Garda Trentino - having reorganised their services based on the health-related and legislative provisions and recommendations contained in the protocols for the sector.
A guide to enjoying your holidays even more:
• Always keep a safety distance of at least one metre between you and other people. If this is not possible, wear nose-mouth protection.
• Avoid gatherings and crowds.
• From 6.00pm to 06.00am it is mandatory to wear a nose-mouth protection also outdoors, in spaces where it is easier for gatherings to form. In Garda Trentino as well as throughout the national territory, activities such as dance halls, discos or similar (indoor and outdoor) are suspended.
• You will find at your disposal in different locations, hand sanitizing gels. They serve to protect you, use them!
• Always wear a face mask when indoors and in any situation where the minimum distance of 1 metre cannot be respected.
• At the entrance of the various activities you will find listed the rules of conduct to protect yourself and others.
• All indoor areas will be aired on a regular basis to ensure natural circulation and fresh, clean air.
• You will find diversified entry and exit points and spacing barriers: always follow them
• Technology will help us by replacing paper where possible
• Book your experiences and activities in advance, in order to minimize queues and gatherings
Hotels, lodgings, operators and all tourist service providers in Garda Trentino — together with the provincial body and institutions for Healthcare Services — have worked hard to resume operations while guaranteeing the complete safety and health of guests and workers.
Always wear a mask In the common areas of the hotel, swimming pools await you and will be safe and sanitized according to current regulations and the breakfast buffet will be safeguarded by the dining-room staff with table service or in self service mode wearing nose-mounth protection and gloves in accordance with the guidelines.
Always contact the hotel staff in case of any doubt or necessity: they will be able to inform you and help you regarding anything you may need.
Food and drinks
Bars, restaurants, ice-cream parlours, pizzerias, pastry shops and vineyards, as well as farmhouses and even mountain lodges, have all reopened; reorganising in accordance with precise, thorough guidelines to allow them to offer their services with complete peace of mind.
To guarantee the safety of all the above services, a minimum distance of 1 metre must be maintained both at the tables and at the counter. It is mandatory to wear a mask in the common areas, and hand sanitiser is made available to customers at multiple locations throughout the venue.
Some businesses may make reservations mandatory in order to better organise their services.
Many businesses will continue to offer a delivery and/or take-away service.
The provincial transit network within and outside towns and the railways are operating according to current regulations. More about the public transport here.
All outdoor activities such as trekking, cycling, climbing and sailing are allowed. Provided that the general safety rules are observed.
Organised outdoor activities with guides, or those which involve the participation of numerous people and hired materials (such as guided outings, climbing, canoeing, as a few examples), are running in accordance with specific protocols. It is advisable to contact the groups or structures organising these activities in advance in order to better manage special needs and requests.
All the lakeside beaches in the municipality of Riva del Garda, Torbole sul Garda, Arco and at Lake Tenno are accessible. All users are individually responsible for adopting behaviors respectful of prevention measures, keeping the safety distance of at least 1m. It is forbidden to form gatherings and to practice group recreational / sporting activities. To check compliance with the rules, the presence of “stewards” will be intensified in order to inform and advise people on the correct behavior to follow.
Take care of yourself and others
If you are in Garda Trentino and you have symptoms or suspect that you have been infected, please do not go to a hospital or healthcare facility, informe the management or the owner of the property where you are staying. Contact the local tourist medical guard service, which will coordinate with the Provincial Health Services Authority to safely perform all medical evaluations warranted. Only call 112 in cases of emergency.
Further information on Safe Holidays is available at the following link.