Lake Garda offers relaxation for the family and playgrounds for the children
Sailing, windsurfing, diving and a whole waterworld
sights to see, places to be, stories to tell...
Walk this way
Garda Trentino, wandering from lake to peak
After the residual instability of today, the new week will be quite stable and warm, with light variability in the afternoon.
Sunday 22 July 2018
Freezing level h 00: 3600 m
Freezing level h 12: 3500 m
scarce cloudiness in the morning, then moderate variability with chances of some local Downpours
Precipitation probability: 60% Storm probability: 40% Temperature: slightly increasing highs Wind: moderate from variable directions Temperature: 16/26 °C Wind in the morning: N - 3 m/s Wind in the afternoon: S - 7 m/s
Monday 23 July 2018
Freezing level h 00: 3500 m
Freezing level h 12: 3700 m
the weather returns more stable, with residual variability in the afternoon
Precipitation probability: 20% Storm probability: 10% Temperature: slightly increasing highs Wind: moderate lakebreezes Temperature: 16/28 °C Wind in the morning: N - 4 m/s Wind in the afternoon: S - 8 m/s