Open spaces, warm welcome and safe holidays
In Garda Trentino, life and holidays go hand in hand with nature, they live in perfect harmony with it. Freedom, unspoiled nature, large green areas where you can practise the most exciting outdoor sports in complete safety. Discover a land suspended between the sky and water, between infinite views, panoramic excursions, golden sunsets and pink sunrises
A guide to enjoying your holidays even more:
• it is compulsory to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors and in the vicinity of people who are not part of your family (also applies to travel by car). Children under the age of 6, people with pathologies not compatible with the protective device and people who perform physical activity alone, respecting the safe distances, remain exempt.
• Avoid gatherings and crowds.
• Trentino is currently a yellow area where it is forbidden to circulate from 22.00 to 5.00 in the morning except for proven reasons of work, necessity and health. Shopping centers are closed on public holidays. Museums and exhibitions, swimming pools, gyms, theaters and cinemas are closed.
How we take care of you in Garda Trentino:
• You will find at your disposal in different locations, hand sanitizing gels. They serve to protect you, use them!
• At the entrance of the various activities you will find listed the rules of conduct to protect yourself and others.
• All indoor areas will be aired on a regular basis to ensure natural circulation and fresh, clean air.
• You will find diversified entry and exit points and spacing barriers: always follow them
• Technology will help us by replacing paper where possible
• Book your experiences and activities in advance, in order to minimize queues and gatherings
•In Garda Trentino as well as throughout the national territory, activities such as dance halls, discos or similar (indoor and outdoor) are suspended.
Garda Trentino’s accommodation services have reorganised to adopt all the measures they need to prevent contagion and guarantee that you can enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind. You will find specific details for different types of accommodation. However, there are a few rules which apply regardless if you decide to stay in a hotel, an apartment or at a campsite as: Always wear a mask in the common areas of the hotel and the breakfast buffet will be safeguarded by the dining-room staff with table service or in self service mode wearing nose-mounth protection and gloves in accordance with the guidelines.
Always contact the hotel staff in case of any doubt or necessity: they will be able to inform you and help you regarding anything you may need. You can find more details here.
Food and drinks
Bars, restaurants, ice-cream parlours, pizzerias, pastry shops and vineyards, as well as farmhouses and even mountain lodges, are open; and have organized their services in accordance with precise, thorough guidelines to allow them to offer their services with complete peace of mind.
To guarantee the safety of all the above services, a minimum distance of 1 metre must be maintained both at the tables and at the counter. It is mandatory to wear a mask in the common areas, and hand sanitiser is made available to customers at multiple locations throughout the venue.
Some businesses may make reservations mandatory in order to better organise their services.
Many businesses will continue to offer a delivery and/or take-away service till 10.00 pm. Restaurants and food services can offer table service from 5.00 pm to 6.00pm, for a maximum of 4 people seated at the same table. For venues which do not have tables, counter service is only guaranteed until 6 p.m.
The provincial transit network within and outside towns and the railways are operating according to current regulations. The capacity of the public transportation is reduced to 50%. On all vehicles, in stations and at bus stops, it is mandatory to maintain distancing of at least 1 metre from other passengers and always wear a mask which correctly covers your nose and mouth. More about the public transport here.
In Garda Trentino you can practise outdoor activities such as trekking, cycling, climbing and sailing. Provided that the general safety rules are observed.
Organised outdoor activities with guides, or those which involve the participation of numerous people and hired materials (such as guided outings, climbing, canoeing, as a few examples), are running in accordance with specific protocols. It is advisable to contact the groups or structures organising these activities in advance in order to better manage special needs and requests.
Take care of yourself and others
Before your holiday, we suggest you to read any travel restrictions for our country that you can find at the following link and to check those of your country of origin. If you are in Garda Trentino and you have symptoms or suspect that you have been infected, please do not go to a hospital or healthcare facility, informe the management or the owner of the property where you are staying. Contact the local tourist medical guard service, which will coordinate with the Provincial Health Services Authority to safely perform all medical evaluations warranted. Only call 112 in cases of emergency.
Attention: due to the constantly changing situation, sudden changes may be made to the regulations which may result in stricter or looser provisions. This page and the sections it contains will be constantly updated.