In Garda Trentino, the world of catering is the mirror of its multifaceted territory: here, marvellous creations of imaginative chefs mix with tradition, creating refined dishes with a genuine and authentic flavour.
In resuming the pleasure of enjoying a dinner while admiring the lake in the moonlight, we wanted to focus on the most important thing: you. To ensure you enjoy this unmissable part of your holiday, restaurants, bars, bakeries, ice cream parlours, farmhouses, dairies and alpine huts have all redesigned their services, spacing out tables, making the most of available outdoor areas, and following strict protocols in terms of hygiene and sanitisation. We can summarise the main safety measures adopted by catering facilities in Garda Trentino as follows:
- At the entrance of the restaurants you will find specific products to sanitize your hands, you will wear a mask, which you will only remove at the table.
- You will have more space and less crowded surroundings, to converse and enjoy the moment of conviviality with more privacy, since you will be one metre apart from the others but you will have those you love beside or in front of you.
- Where possible, you will enjoy outdoor spaces with greater pleasure and enjoyment, such as gardens and terraces, always respecting distances.
- You will find regularly sanitized surroundings, disposable tablecloths and materials, a constant sanitation of all areas, a natural exchange of air indoors.
- In the eateries without seats there will be a controlled entrance with a limited number of customers at a time, always ensuring the distance of at least one metre.
- Technology will help us by replacing paper where possible to make your gourmet experience safe without ever losing sight of the main objective: the emotion on the palate.
- Call the venue in advance! Reserve your table or your order.
- The catering facilities can offer table service from 5 a.m. to 6 pm, to a maximum of 4 people sitting at the same table.
For venues which do not have tables, counter service is only guaranteed until 6 p.m.
And, if you want to enjoy the Alto Garda delicacies directly in your accommodation, you can make use of the convenient delivery services or take a nice walk for a takeaway to be enjoyed wherever you want. Home delivery and take-away services, where available, are guaranteed until 10pm. Consumption on the premises and in the immediate area is prohibited. Food must be consumed in compliance with social distancing and the ban on creating gatherings