Holidaying safely in Garda Trentino: accommodation
Garda Trentino welcomes you and does it with care and love as always, but with more attention.
This land kissed by the sun, where nature knows how to be spectacular and full of contrasts, is ready to embrace you symbolically between the high peaks of this "atypical fjord" of the north which perfectly combines with the sweet Mediterranean flavour of the ancient olive groves.
Admire the views of Riva del Garda, photograph the colourful village of Torbole and the ancient castle of Arco, the plants and the fragrant Mediterranean flowers.
Let yourself be enchanted by a family hotel that seems made especially for you and your children, by that romantic b & b you have always dreamed of, by the elegant lakefront hotel or by the flat that offers you the freedom you have always been looking for.
We, we want to offer you the usual hospitality even if behind a mask, we want to shake your hand symbolically and offer you that warmth which you have always appreciated, that smile which, this time, you will see in our eyes.
Accomodation services have made every effort to guarantee the highest safety standards in full compliance with current regulations.
A guide to enjoying your holidays even more:
- Always keep a safety distance of at least one metre between you and other people. If this is not possible, wear nose-mouth protection. This rule does not apply to members of the same family and to those staying in the same accommodation.
- Always wear a mask In the common areas of the hotel.
To make the process easier, follow the instructions you will find within the hotel or lodging, observe the routes marked out, and respect queues and waiting times, all while maintaining a safe distance.
- Inside the hotel, you will find at your disposal in different locations, hand sanitizing gels. They serve to protect you, use them!
- All indoor areas will be aired on a regular basis to ensure natural circulation and fresh, clean air.
- The same precautions and measures which are in place for restaurants and bars apply to the facility’s in-house catering services. Therefore, a minimum distance of 1 metre or physical barriers will be guaranteed between tables and diners from different households or who are not sharing their accommodation. All tables and separation devices will be cleaned and sanitized at each change of customer. The breakfast buffet will be safeguarded by the dining-room staff with table service or in self service mode wearing nose-mounth protection and gloves in accordance with the guidelines.
- Consumption and service at the counter are allowed if the distance of one metre is maintained or if separation barriers are provided.
- Whenever you like, you can ask the hotel staff for printed material such as magazines and brochures.
- The reception staff will always wear a surgical mask if spacing is not guaranteed or in the absence of physical barriers.
- Always contact the hotel staff in case of any doubt or necessity: they will be able to inform you and help you regarding anything you may need.
- Avoid any form of gathering.
- To prevent gatherings from forming, it is better for check-in and check-out procedures to be handled by one person only. Electronic payment systems are also preferred.
Over 200 hotels, farmhouses, holiday homes and camping sites are open. Choose the one that most suits you!