The unmistakable Alto Garda landscape, with the profiles of the mountains which delineate the immensity of the lake, the gastronomic excellence, the welcoming Trentino style and the traditions of authentic and warm hospitality, carefully cherished by the many families that run hotels, b & bs or guest houses in Garda Trentino.
Here, not only will you be welcomed by a team of professionals, but by a large family of true enthusiasts of their profession: from the kitchens, the reception and the cleaning staff to give you a complete and captivating experience. From this year with even more attention.
How you will be welcomed in your Hotel- b&b- Guest House:
- You will find routes that will guarantee inter-personal distancing (at least 1 metre) and information signs to help you manage life better within the accommodation facility.
- At the reception you will be adequately informed about the measures taken and how to respect them (routes, access and limitations of common areas) and the use of masks.
- Guests living together or sharing rooms for overnight stays will be considered a single unit.
- In common areas it is necessary to avoid gatherings and respect inter-personal distancing of at least 1 metre in accordance with the spaces used.
- Wear a mask every time you move in the common areas (e.g. payment at the cash desk, use of toilets, corridors).
- In the dining rooms, restaurants and bars you will find tables spaced at least 1 metre apart, also on the sides or there will be protective barriers that will guarantee your privacy and security.
- Indoor areas where you stay will be aired frequently.
- The common facilities will be constantly sanitized and outside them you will find dispensers to sanitize your hands both before entering and also when exiting.
- In order to protect the health of customers and staff, wardrobes will not be available.
- You will find a dispenser with disinfectant solution near the access to the dining rooms, bars and reception. Before entering any area of the accommodation, sanitize your hands to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- Where the rooms are not equipped with private bathrooms, but there are common ones, sanitation protocols will be applied more often, in particular for the surfaces most frequently touched and access will be regulated.
- Electronic payments are preferable.
- In the dining room, you will find new solutions for reading the menu such as, for example, disposable placemats, slates, placards or digital tools.
- The buffet will be guaranteed by the dining room staff with table service; the food will be protected and adequately shielded.
- The staff responsible for cleaning the reserved and common areas will always protect you by wearing a mask and gloves.
- If you wish, you can request room service which will be served with the necessary protection for the food. The waiter will enter the room, with a surgical mask only after having sanitized his hands, and will maintain the necessary safety distance.
- Entering and exiting the structure will take place while guaranteeing the paths and the distancing, also by alternating the flows temporally or by ensuring the use of surgical masks.
- You will find that linen, bedrooms and common areas are constantly sanitized in accordance with current regulations.