Immense, so blue as to blend in with the infinity of the sky and contrasting with the intense green of the surrounding vegetation which embraces its crystal clear waters. Here the mild and Mediterranean climate merges with the Alpine arc giving the lake the appearance of an atypical fjord. The very many sunny days a year enjoyed by Garda Trentino will allow you to experience relaxing days on the beach and invigorating swims in its clear waters.
On the beaches of Lake Garda or Lake Tenno famous for its emerald colour, you can relax and think about sunbathing, or try one of the many water sports. You are spoiled for choice: SUP, windsurfing, sailing or canoeing ...
The sky and the earth, the water and the wind, the sun and lots of fun, this is the beach life in Garda Trentino which, this year, is even safer
How to enjoy the beaches of Garda Trentino in total safety
• Make sure you respect the safety distance of at least 1 metre between yourself and other people who are not part of your family.
• Group recreational and sporting activities that may give rise to gatherings is prohibited.
• Individual sports that usually take place on the beach (e. g. beach tennis) or in the water (e. g. swimming, windsurfing etc.) are permitted, in compliance with the interpersonal distancing measures.
• The common areas will be cleaned, sanitized and disinfected regularly. (changing rooms, beach huts, showers, toilet facilities etc.).
• If possible, book your space.
• You may be required to measure your temperature to verify that it is not above 37.5 ° C.
• To ensure distancing and to avoid gatherings of people, the maintenance of at least 1 metre of separation between people will be ensured.
• Spacing between the beach umbrellas will be ensured in order to guarantee an area of at least 10 m2 per person.
• Between the beach equipment (sunbeds, deck chairs), when not placed in the beach umbrella location, a distance of at least 1.5 m will be guaranteed.
• The common areas will be cleaned, sanitized and disinfected regularly. (changing rooms, beach huts, showers, toilet facilities etc.)
• The equipment (sunbeds, deck chairs, beach umbrellas etc.) will be disinfected at every change of person or family. In any case, sanitization will always be guaranteed at the end of the day.