The package includes:
- 6 nights in a 3-star hotel, double room with breakfast;
- 15 hours of language course with DOLOMIT, divided in 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday);
- Thematic activities on the ground to improve the use of the language with DOLOMIT (Tuesday and Friday afternoons, Wednesday all day).
- Available options:
- Culture– guided visits to one museum, one territory and one cultural site.
- Taste – walking tour with snack/aperitif in the urban area, daylong visit to a farmhouse and its productions with lunch or dinner, visit to a local producer with sampling or to a local market/event.
- Trekking – two short excursions and one high-mountain excursion with trained guides.1 guided visit of Riva del Garda and its museum (MAG) with aperitif, or 1 day pass for the North Lake Garda ferry.1 gift local product.Information pack on the area.
Offer valid from April to October 2020. Language levels: the language proficiency level of each student will be evaluated in advance through a placement test taken at the time of enrollment, and each course will be organized according to the criteria established in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).Number of participants: the minimum and maximum numbers of participants for each course are, respectively, 4 and 12 persons.
Extras: transfer from/to the airport; excursions transfers; surcharge for single room starting from € 120.00 per person for the entire stay.
Reductions: applied when the hotel room is shared with a third/fourth person.
Price do not includes tourism tax payable directly at your hotel