The charm of ancient villages
The villages and frescoed churches of the Bleggio, a stone's throw from the markets of Rango, are home to small treasures and ancient rural traditions that tell of feudal lords, peasants, itinerant painters, architects and poets. The hike ends at Maso Pra' Cavai, where we’ll enjoy the authentic flavours of this rural area.
INFO & FAQ:
- Bookings until 4:00 p.m. the day before the tour;
- Start: 09:30 p.m.;
- Meeting point: Pieve di Santa Croce del Bleggio | 38071 Bleggio Superiore;
- Duration: 3 hours;
- Included services: Guide and entry to the churches of Santa Croce and San Felice. Tasting at Maso Pra’ Cavai;
- Required equipment: wear warm and comfortable clothing and shoes;
- According to timing, the transfer to Maso Pra’ Cavai will be undertaken on foot or by car;
- Possible route variations at the guide’s discretion;
- Please specify any food intolerances or allergies.