Dinner on Monte Stivo
With snowshoes, skis, or boots. This type of excursion is weather dependent, but one thing is for sure: this moonlit hike to the 2,000-metre peak of Monte Stivo and the subsequent evening meal at the refuge will be one of the best memories you will make on your holiday in Garda Trentino.
INFO & FAQ:
- Bookings until 4:00 p.m. the day before the tour;
- Start: 5:30 p.m.;
- Meeting point: parking at Passo Santa Barbara in Ronzo Chienis;
- Duration: 6 hours;
- Included services: UIAGM Alpine guide, insurance;
- Excluded services: dinner at the mountain hut;
- Required equipment: Please dress in warm winter clothing. Bring a backpack with spare clothes, a litre of water, a snack (energy bar, fruit or dried fruit), a hat and a headlamp, as well as ski equipment, ski touring boots with skins or snowshoes, an avalanche transceiver, a shovel and a probe.
- Equipment on request: snowshoes (€ 12,00 per person). Avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe (free of charge on request);
- The activity will only take place with a minimum of two participants. If this is not the case, a full refund will be issue;
- Possible route variations at the guide’s discretion. Participation in the experience requires good physical fitness and adequate training for the effort required. Remember to take into account distance, altitude difference and snow conditions. In case of lack of snow, the experience will take place as a guided hike