Gourmet snacks on a sailing boat
Did you know that you can go sailing on Lake Garda in winter, too? On this outing, you will get to admire Garda Trentino from a privileged viewpoint. While enjoying some tasty authentic snacks, accompanied by the sound of the waves. We just have one piece of advice: remember to wear socks and warm clothes as the winter breeze can be particularly biting!
INFO & FAQ:
- Bookings within 4:00 p.m. the day before the trip;
- Start: 1:30 p.m.;
- Meeting point: Gardaseecharter in Porto San Nicolò, Riva del Garda;
- Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes;
- Service included: Sailing trip with skipper and snack with sweets and hot drinks;
- Please wear light-soled shoes, warm clothing in layers, gloves, and cap, bring a weatherproof jacket;
- Route variations are possible depending on the wind;
- Please specify any food intolerances or allergies;
- The activity will only take place with a minimum of three participants. If this is not the case, a full refund will be issued.