From the distillery to the table
Listen to the master distiller while he tells you about how authentic Trentino grappa is made, then savour the taste during an exclusive dinner.
Have you ever seen a still? Large domes, shiny copper pipes, thermometers and pressure gauges, with round windows that seem to look out onto a deep, dark world... It almost looks like a magical instrument that the master distiller skilfully uses to transform grape marc into fine Trentino grappa.
And after watching the creation of this product, there is nothing better than actually tasting it during an original dinner serving excellent local cuisine.
- Welcome snack Starter: Beef tartare with rosemary potato popcorn and mustard mayonnaise | Moscato Mule. The Grappa Cocktail;
- First course: Open ossobuco ravioli, San Martino cheese foam, and horn-shaped green beans | Largiller Nosiola;
- Main course: Veal loin in a mushroom, pumpkin, and tarragon reduction | Baticòr Pinot Nero;
- Dessert: Pears and chocolate | Selection of grappas.
INFO & FAQ
- Bookings until 5 p.m. the day before the tour;
- Services included: guided tour of the distillery Distilleria Francesco in Santa Massenza with grappa tasting, local cheeses and cold cuts. Followed by a gourmet dinner at Hosteria Toblino, where chef Sebastian Sartorelli proposes a five-course menu with wines and grappas from Valle dei Laghi;
- Please specify any food intolerances or allergies;
- Meeting point: Distilleria Francesco - Via del Lago, 13 - Santa Massenza (Vallelaghi) | Google Maps;
- Each participant has to take care of their own transfer from the distillery to the restaurant Hosteria Toblino (Via Garda, 3 - Sarche - Madruzzo | Google Maps);
- The activity will only take place with a minimum of five participants. If this is not the case, a full refund will be issued.