An EMTB excursion to Monte Brione
Time for a coffee and a croissant and off we go, on two wheels! Our destination? Monte Brione! The rocky spur that separates Riva del Garda from Torbole sul Garda is a true icon here in Garda Trentino. Accompanied by an experienced guide, we will ascend through olive groves to the imposing fortifications, which played a crucial role in World War One.
INFO & FAQ:
- Booking: until 4:00 p.m. the day before the tour;
- Start: 9:30 a.m.;
- Meeting point: G-Emotions E-Bike & Tours, via San Nazzaro, 10, Riva del Garda;
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes;
- Included services: e-bike rental and guided tour of Monte Brione, breakfast at Café Bar La Basa, guided tour of the First World War fortifications, lunch at L'Ora restaurant, insurance, towing service if required;
- Please wear warm and comfortable clothing and shoes, gloves, and cap;
- Included equipment: E-bike, helmet, lights, repair kit;
- Please specify any food intolerances or allergies;
- Possible route variations at the guide’s discretion;
- The activity will only take place with a minimum of two participants. If this is not the case, a full refund will be issued.