Walking the trails with a dog trainer
The relationship between a dog and its owner is truly unique. It's'based on sharing, understanding, and trust. You can experience these qualities first-hand on an excursion through the local area with a skilled canine companion. And that's'not all: it's'important for dogs to learn how to socialise with other animals, and what better way to do so than by taking a pleasant stroll along Calavino beach and the Lake Toblino shoreline, where your furry friend can meet new companions?
INFO & FAQ:
- Bookings within 4:00 p.m. the day before the trip;
- Start: 5:00 p.m.;
- Meeting point: Parking place in Via Geroni Sarche | Google Maps;
- Duration: 3 hours;
- Service included: guided hike and activities with dog trainer;
- Required equipment: please wear trekking shoes and comfortable sports clothing. Bring a rucksack with 1 litre water, a snack, a spare T-shirt, a sweatshirt, and a rain jacket. For your dog: harness, lead, water, bowl, blanket (for breaks), muzzle, various treats and chews, health card;
- In order to participate in the experience, please read carefully following activity regulations that you can find here;
- Route variations are possible depending on the guide;
- The activity will only take place with a minimum of three participants. If this is not the case, a full refund will be issued.
Accessible to disabled people