After the today's precipitations, in the next days the weather will be slightly variable and mild, with chances of some rain on wednesday.
Monday 23 September 2019
Freezing level h 00: 3100 m
Freezing level h 12: 3000 m
widespread cloudiness with chanches of some precipitations until the afternoon
Precipitation probability: 80% Storm probability: 20% Temperature: slightly decreasing highs Wind: light from variable directions Temperature: 13/17 °C Wind in the morning: NE - 2 m/s Wind in the afternoon: VAR - 2 m/s
Tuesday 24 September 2019
Freezing level h 00: 2800 m
Freezing level h 12: 3500 m
mainly sunny and mild
Precipitation probability: 10% Storm probability: 0% Temperature: increasing highs Wind: light from variable directions Temperature: 10/21 °C Wind in the morning: N - 4 m/s Wind in the afternoon: S - 4 m/s
Here are the certified alpine guides who organize Via Ferrata courses and excursions at all levels, from beginners to experts, in the area of Lake Garda – Garda Trentino, for a holiday of pure adrenaline.