Camping: A Holiday in Close Contact with Nature
A total immersion in nature without sacrificing the comforts of an accommodation facility. Camping holidays in Garda Trentino will allow you to wake up to birdsong and have the pleasure of falling asleep under a roof of stars to experience a really green holiday. Choosing to stay in a campsite is just the lifestyle to breathe in freedom deeply.
How you will experience camping this year:
- For your safety, first of all, distancing will be guaranteed, this will always be the first measure to be applied. By distancing we mean not only the physical safety distance (at least one metre) but a guaranteed "temporal" distance can be applied through different times of use of a given service, rotation or “shifts” in access, booking or any other measure suitable to keep people far apart.
- All commonly used objects, if not disposable, such as rental sports equipment (rackets and tennis or table-tennis balls, canoes, wind-surf, etc.) will be disinfected periodically and repeatedly between one user and the next one, as well as the surfaces that can be touched by several people (common showers and toilets, common washing machines, dishwasher areas, buttons, handles, knobs, stair handrails, deckchairs, sunbeds if not personal, toys and arcade games, etc.) which will be frequently disinfected.
- Wear a mask when you are in the common areas (e.g. internal routes). The pitch, where a mask is not mandatory, must be delimited, there must be no gatherings and there must be no mixing between non-cohabiting groups. If there is a meeting between people unrelated to the guests of the pitch, they must all use masks.
- Wash your hands often, disinfect them frequently every time you touch an object in common use (washing machines, dishwasher areas, buttons, handles, knobs, handrails of stairs, etc.).
- The protection measures put in place to ensure the safety of the campsite will be displayed to the public on the notice boards. All activities carried out (such as frequency and type of disinfection of the toilet block) will also be recorded daily. In the campsite regulations you will find all the information and risk prevention measures.
- Inside the campsite, given the size of the traditional internal road system, we recommend that you maintain the interpersonal distancing of at least 1 metre. The manager or his collaborators will inform you about the measures taken to respect them (routes, flows, accesses and limitation of the common spaces, the maintenance of one’s own direction of travel, prohibition of gatherings etc.) and the use of masks
We remind you that it is not allowed to host people unrelated to the cohabiting nucleus in the pitches, in the housing units and in the mobile fittings without the use of the mask.
- You will find dispensers outside the bathrooms to sanitize your hands before access and also at the exit. To minimize the flow of access, indications may be given to use the toilets of both private accommodation (camper vans, caravans, etc.) and of the structure (housing units).
- You will find a dispenser with a disinfectant solution near the access to the dining rooms, bars and reception. Remember to use it before entering these places.
- For the children’s recreational areas, gatherings are prohibited and there will be specific procedures for access with the presence of a parent. All common and recreational areas will be equipped with sanitizing gel dispensers.
- Newspapers, magazines or books will not be made available to customers, apart from providing a copy to the individual guest who requests them.
- Any internet access points available to customers will be accessible only after authorization by a manager, to ensure their disinfection between one customer and the next one.
- In the event of symptoms attributable to the COVID-19 virus, we invite you to promptly inform the management of the campsite via a specific telephone number that will be communicated to you when you arrive. Do not go directly to the management offices, the latter will inform the healthcare authority and give you all the support you need.
For the PARKING AREAS EQUIPPED for motorhomes and CAMPER SERVICE: In the unattended areas there will be visible indications regarding the COVID-19 risk and other useful information such as the facility’s contact details.