The Comfort and Freedom of Home: Apartment Holidays in Garda Trentino
More space, more freedom, privacy and the opportunity to feel at home even on holiday.
Apartment holidays are a practical and comfortable alternative way of sharing happy moments in a large space that can accommodate an entire family. In Garda Trentino you can choose between two different types of apartments: those in recognized accommodation facilities such as residences (serviced flats)and private ones.
Whatever your choice, you will be welcomed in apartments that will offer you all the comforts of home and allow you to enjoy real contact with the uniqueness of Garda Trentino and feel like a local.
How you will spend your apartment holidays this year:
- As for the people present inside an apartment rented for tourism purposes, they will be considered a group of cohabitants. So all the daily life that can be traced back to "spending a holiday in an apartment" is the responsibility of the tenants themselves.
- In the common areas inside residences and holiday apartments, the maximum number is 4 people per 10 m2 indoors. Closed spaces will be ventilated frequently. In an open place, the minimum distance must be at least one metre. In any case, gatherings must be avoided.
- Books, newspapers, magazines and other paper materials (such as maps, brochures, etc.) will not be made available to guests but you can request material online (if any) from the staff at any time
- Any internet stations available to customers will be accessible only with the authorization of a manager to ensure the disinfection of the internet station between a guest and a previous one.
- The reception staff will welcome you with a surgical mask if it is not possible to guarantee inter-personal distancing or in the absence of physical barriers. A sanitizing dispenser will be at your disposal and you will be guaranteed the necessary indications on your arrival (e.g. pre-established routes perhaps also with indications on the ground). The printed information material will be delivered on request and cannot be left for free consultation.
- The receptionist will be able to inform you about any of the rules and will be at your disposal for any clarification.
- If you experience symptoms attributable to Covid-19 do not access the common parts of the facility but immediately inform the staff who will know how to help you.
- In the common areas, keep a distance of at least one metre from others. Where this distancing is not feasible, a mask must be worn.
- The occupants of each apartment will find it (and its linen) aired, cleaned, disinfected and sanitized with special products in order to guarantee perfect hygiene and total safety.