What Garda Trentino has to offer in terms of culture is incredibly extensive and varied. Here the past, from the distant one of prehistory to the more recent Austro-Hungarian one, has left its marks that you can admire in the elegant Art Nouveau buildings, in the traces of curious fossils, in the galleries and in the war trenches, in the churches and museums which preserve precious testimonies of distant epochs in a harmonious union.
How you will experience the cultural offerings in Garda Trentino
- The opening to the public of museums and other places of culture could take place in a quota system in order to avoid gatherings of people and allow visitors to respect the interpersonal distancing of at least one metre.
- Specific access plans for visitors will be defined (opening days, times, maximum number of visitors, booking system, etc.) and displayed or otherwise communicated through all available means (e.g. social channels, website, press releases).
- Always wear a mask.
- You may find suitable physical barriers to prevent droplet infection.
- • In all shops, restaurants etc. you will find hydro-alcoholic solutions for disinfecting your hands.
- Planned access programmes will be drawn up (e.g. with online or telephone booking) that provide for a maximum number of visitors in order to avoid gatherings.
- You may find paths and areas highlighted also with signs on the floor, to facilitate interpersonal distancing and to separate entrances and exits.
- You will find sanitized, clean rooms and areas with disinfected surfaces with particular attention being paid to those touched more frequently (e.g. handles, switches, handrails, etc.). There will be particular cleaning and disinfection for the toilets with appropriate procedures and products.
- You will find a regulated use of any deposits and wardrobes.