New measures, the same welcome as always.
Garda Trentino welcomes you once again and does it with the same care and the same love as always, but with more attention.
This land kissed by the sun, where nature knows how to be spectacular and full of contrasts, is ready to embrace you symbolically between the high peaks of this "atypical fjord" of the north which perfectly combines with the sweet Mediterranean flavour of the ancient olive groves.
So you will admire the views of Riva del Garda, photograph the colourful village of Torbole and the ancient castle of Arco, the plants and the fragrant Mediterranean flowers.
You will be enchanted by a family hotel that seems made especially for you and your children, by that romantic b & b you have always dreamed of, by the elegant lakefront hotel or by the flat that offers you the freedom you have always been looking for.
We, we want to offer you the usual hospitality even if behind a mask, we want to shake your hand symbolically and offer you that warmth which you have always appreciated, that smile which, this time, you will see in our eyes.
Our hotels have made every effort to guarantee the highest safety standards in full compliance with current regulations.
A guide to enjoying your holidays even more:
- Always keep a safety distance of at least one metre between you and other people. If this is not possible, wear nose-mouth protection. This rule does not apply to members of the same family and to those staying in the same accommodation. Always wear a mask In the common areas of the hotel.
- Inside the hotel, you will find at your disposal in different locations, hand sanitizing gels. They serve to protect you, use them!
In the dining rooms and bar areas you will find tables arranged so as to guarantee a minimum distance of 1 metre in all directions. All tables and separation devices will be cleaned and sanitized at each change of customer.
- All indoor areas will be aired on a regular basis to ensure natural circulation and fresh, clean air.
- Whenever you like, you can ask the hotel staff for printed material such as magazines and brochures.
- The breakfast buffet will be safeguarded by the dining-room staff with table service. The food will be protected and adequately shielded.
- Consumption and service at the counter are allowed if the distance of one metre is maintained or if separation barriers are provided.
- The reception staff will always wear a surgical mask if spacing is not guaranteed or in the absence of physical barriers.
- Always contact the hotel staff in case of any doubt or necessity: they will be able to inform you and help you regarding anything you may need.
- Avoid any form of gathering.
- You will find diversified entry and exit points and spacing barriers: always follow them and protect yourself using the disinfectant gels present in the different areas of the hotel.